Lyrical dance combines ballet and jazz technique together in an expressive manner that incorporates control and complete body awareness. Lyrical is generally smoother and a bit faster than ballet, but not quite as fast as jazz.
- Tights, jazz pants or bike shorts must be worn at all times
- Skirts may be worn in any class.
- No baggy clothes may be worn in any class.
- If you are not properly dressed you may be asked to watch class.
- Hair must be securely tied away from neck and face for ALL classes.